0 Point Weight Watchers Cabbage Soup
32 min | 7 min prep
0 points - Weight Watchers Cabbage soup you can eat as much of this as you like and it's soo good for you.
SERVES 6 -8 , 1 cup
3 cups nonfat beef broth or nonfat vegetable broth or nonfat chicken broth (beef is the best)
2 garlic cloves, minced
1 tablespoon tomato paste
2 cups chopped cabbage
1/2 yellow onion
1/2 cup chopped carrot
1/2 cup green beans
1/2 cup chopped zucchini
1/2 teaspoon basil
1/2 teaspoon oregano
salt & pepper
- Spray pot with non stick cooking spray saute onions carrots and garlic for 5 minutes.
- Add broth, Tomato paste, cabbage, green beans, basil, oregano and Salt & Pepper to taste.
- Simmer for a about 5-10 minutes until all vegetables are tender then add the zuccini and simmer for another 5 or so minutes.
- You may try different variations. Leaving out green beans. Adding chopped green onions in addition to the yellow onion, etc.
- All very good. You can customize it a bit.