Monday, September 14, 2009

Butterfinger Pie

Butterfinger Pie - Out of this WORLD!

We had a huge party at our camp in Cocodrie, LA for Labor Day weekend this year, and someone brought a Butterfinger Pie for dessert that was out of this world!  It's supposed to be very similar to the Butterfinger Pie that they sell at Burger King...I never eat at Burger King so I have yet to try their version, but this one was very sinful.  So I decided to type up the recipe that they gave me...definitely will make it for upcoming events, and hopefully everyone else will get to it before I do.  I also plan on trying different types of candy bars as an alternative...

Ingredients


  • 6 (2 1/8 ounce) butterfinger candy bars, crushed
  • 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese (I use fat free)
  • 1 (12 ounce) carton Cool Whip (I use lite) 
  • 1 graham cracker crust

Directions
  1. Mix first three ingredients together.
  2. Put it in pie crust.
  3. Chill uncovered. (takes about an hour) 
(Can also try with heath bar, snickers, oreo cookies, etc.)

No comments:

Post a Comment